IVA Digital is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using IVARTV.com, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IVA Digital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
:: What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information including your email address
- your IP address including the country it is located in for safety and security reasons and for the purpose of statistical data processing
- technical specifications of your device which you use to access IVARTV.com (whether it's a mobile or desktop device, as well as a type of web browser) for the purpose of statistical data processing
- geographic information such as your precise location during the use of IVARTV.com upon your explicit permission only
:: What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- we may use the information for internal record keeping
- we may use the information in order to contact you as a user of IVARTV.com and our services
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- we may use the information to customize IVARTV.com according to your interests and improve our products and services, partly or entirely
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web apps to respond to you as an individual. The web app can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve IVARTV.com in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website (IVARTV.com). A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
:: Links to other sites
IVARTV.com may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave IVARTV.com, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
:: Controlling your personal information
Please pay attention to the following:
- we will not sell, distribute, give, lease or reveal your personal information to other companies, third parties or individuals under any circumstances or conditions
- we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties or ourselves which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- your personal and all other information shall only be provided to the competent authorities of the Republic of Serbia in order to comply with the law, if so required by the law
- IVA Digital may retain on a confidential basis any correspondence, information or data provided by you to IVA Digital in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements and/or internal document retention policies as well as any and all: (i) e-mails and any attachments contained in such e-mails; and (ii) any electronic files, each of which are automatically saved
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us a message soon as possible. We will promptly correct or remove any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.