HOW IT WORKS, BRIEFLY
* Please also read: HOW TO USE YT REMOTE AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL, STEP BY STEP
- Connect two devices to the Internet within the same wireless network - one of them is to be used as a remote control (usually a device of smaller dimensions, like a smartphone or tablet) and the other one as a TV set (usually a larger screen device such as a Smart TV or computer)
- Type ivartv.com/s.php into the address bar located at the top of your browser window on your mobile device (smartphone, tablet, iPad) and click "ENTER"
- Type ivartv.com/tv.php into the address bar located at the top of your browser window on your TV device (computer, Smart TV) and click "ENTER"
- After you search for videos on your remote control and select the video you want to watch, it will take no longer than a few seconds to start playing on the TV device
* This video is simulating a process of wireless remote control over YouTube videos from your smartphone, iPad or tablet to your computer by using the YT2 Remote Chrome extension - it's best for watching in full-screen mode in order to catch sight of every detail